As a photographer
I have been photographing weddings for 10 years, which allows me to travel around the world and take part in capturing memories that last for a lifetime.
Every wedding I approach, I want to get a feel for the couple first, and find their “likes” & “dislikes”. This is why I find it important to offer an engagement shoot with everyone of my packages completely free of charge. This ensures we can get the best possible photos on your wedding day.
If you like what you see, and you are interested in finding out more… scroll down and find some bits about me. If you want to chat about your wedding day, please click here to get in touch!
Facts about me
- I have a real passion for travelling, my favourite place has to be Greece or Ibiza.
- I am very sporty, and enjoy playing football, skiing, snowboarding and golf.
- Nothing beats a summer garden BBQ!
- I love going to the cinema and the theatre, my favourite show was We Will Rock You.
- I enjoy riding motorbikes, my last was a Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R.
- I am scared of heights, but I love flying?!
- Unlike the rest of the UK, I am not a great lover of a roast dinner.